Rainbow Light, Vitamine D3 capsules gélifiées, délicieux citron, 1 000 UI, 50 capsules gélifiées
Par Rainbow Light
Price: 6336.27 Fr (XOF)
Économ. 1007.05 Fr (14%)
Acheter avec 5% de réduction
- Package Quantity: 50 Gummies
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs / 0.21 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.40 lbs / 0.18 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.6 in
- Dimensions Metric: 6.4 x 6.4 x 11.7 cm
À propos du produit
- #1 Naturally Vitamin D Gummy Brand
- New Look, Same Formula
- Yummy Lemon Flavor!
- Protects Immune System Health
- Promotes Strong Bones, Teeth & Muscles
- Easily Absorbed Vitamin D3
- Gluten Free- Soy Free
- Dietary Supplement
- BPA-Free Bottle
A yummy lemon gummy drop of vitamin D that's so tasty, you'll look forward to taking it daily!
Vitamin D is essential to nearly every cell, organ and stem of the body, from the bones and muscles to the immune system, brain and heart. Yet many adults don't get enough vitamin D from sunshine or diet alone. As a result, experts recommend supplementing with 1,000 IU or more of vitamin D daily.
- Promotes immune system health
- Promotes strong bones, teeth & muscles
- Supports cardiovascular, colon, breast and prostate health
- Made with natural flavors and colors Natural lemon flavors • Natural color (curcumin)
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
Comment utiliser (Apport/Appliquer)
Chew 1 gummy per day, with or between meals.
Liste des ingrédients
Glucose syrup, organic cane sugar, water, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural flavor (lemon), natural color (curcumin).
Contains no: wheat, gluten, milk, lactose, soy, peanuts, eggs. fish, shellfish.
Précautions et avertissements
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Nutriments (faits supplémentaires)
|Serving Size: 1 gummy drop|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||2%†|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|†% DV(daily value) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|